Rollwell Engineering is comprised of an experienced team of qualified Boilermakers, Welders, Engineers, Draftspeople, Administrators and Project Managers. We maintain a strong, team-based culture built on equality, dedication and inclusiveness. From the shop floor through to the office and the field, all our team members have a clear understanding of the valued and important role they play in delivering quality outcomes for our clients. All our jobs are overseen by Project Managers who also act as a single point of contact for our clients throughout the progression of their projects.
At Rollwell Engineering, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile to help our clients achieve successful projects. For us, this includes empowering our staff to proactively consider all aspects of a job to ensure what we produce will deliver optimal performance, safety and efficiency right throughout a project’s life cycle.
Rollwell Engineering is led by our Managing Director, Tyler Keeping and Operations Manager, Glen Woolmer. Tyler and Glen share a long history with Rollwell; both having started their early days with us on the shop floor. Having grown and evolved with the company over many years, Tyler and Glen have a deep understanding of our operations, clients and industry sectors.
Tyler Keeping – Managing Director
- Tyler began his time with Rollwell Engineering in 2005 seeking an apprenticeship and working part time as a Trade Assistant.
- Before long, he was offered an apprenticeship and went on to achieve both Boilermaker and First Class Welder certifications.
- In 2010, Tyler moved into a Project Coordinator Role in which he had responsibility for overseeing the smooth transition of projects through the workshop.
- By 2012, he was promoted to Project Manager which encompassed increased responsibility for client liaison, project design and project management.
- In 2018, Tyler moved into the role of Managing Director and immediately focused on expanding our drafting and site installation capabilities as well as growing our Quality Management System to encompass safety and environmental management certifications.
- In addition to enhancing our quality, service and culture, since assuming the role of Managing Director, Tyler has also focused on increasing our ties to the local community by joining The Rockingham Kwinana Chamber of Commerce (RKCC). The RKCC helps drive the economic development of the Rockingham, Kwinana and surrounding regions as well as facilitating the support of a range of community initiatives by local business.
- In his role as Managing Director, Tyler maintains a hands-on approach to liaising with our clients and working with them to design successful projects.
Glen Woolmer – Operations Manager
- Starting with Rollwell Engineering in 1997, Glen is a trade qualified Boilermaker and First Class Welder.
- Glen began his time with us on the shop floor working on the rolling and pressing side of the business.
- Glen left Rollwell in 2000 to pursue other opportunities before re-joining the company in 2005 in the office-based role of Process Manager.
- With more than 20 years’ experience in all facets of steel rolling and pressing, Glen was promoted to the role of Operations Manager in April 2018.
- Glen is responsible for ensuring we continue to design and deliver projects to the highest standards of quality, safety and efficiency and for facilitating the necessary staff training to maintain our QMS Accredited Standards.