Our Fabrication Services
Rollwell Engineering has over 20 years’ experience servicing Perth’s mining, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing and infrastructure sectors and maintains a fully equipped workshop capable of handling a wide variety of fabrication projects. With a 30+ team of fully qualified Welders, Boilermakers, Project Coordinators, Supervisors and Structural Engineers, we offer our clients everything from select steel and sheet metal fabrication services right through to complete design, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation and commissioning solutions.
Rollwell Engineering maintains a highly adaptive, client-centric approach ensuring we’re able to manage projects of various size and complexity efficiently and cost-effectively. With clients such Goodline, Clough, Monadelphous, Civmec and BHP, our fabrication expertise encompasses most types of steel including mild steel, Hardox, Bisalloy and stainless steel as well as metal plate and aluminium fabrication. Our custom-built Kwinana facility includes a 1500m² workshop and 2000m² lay down area and we’re also able to access additional workshop space, as required, to seamlessly manage larger-capacity projects. We work with clients at various stages of their projects, including fabricating according to client supplied engineering specifications or creating our own shop drawings to meet individual project requirements.
At Rollwell Engineering, all our operations are carried out within the established framework of our ISO Accredited, Integrated Management System as well as to the relevant Australian standards. We maintain strict quality, safety and environmental management processes ensuring we’re able to deliver the highest quality outcomes for our clients in a safe and environmentally sensitive manner.
We Are Equipped With The Following:
- Qualified welding personnel and welding procedures to AS/NZS 1554, ASME and AS/NZS 3992.
- 4 overhead cranes with capacities up to 13 tonnes and lengths up to 35 meters.
- Plate bevelling.
- Plasma cutting.
- 1500m² workshop.
- 2000m² lay down area.
- Access to additional workshop space to accommodate specific client requirements and larger capacity projects.
Our Fabrication Capabilities:
- Expertise to weld most type of steels including but not limited to mild steel, hardened wear plate, Hardox, Bisalloy, carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Aluminium fabrication and welding.
- Structural steelwork such as trusses, structures and frames.
- Sheet metal fabrication.
- Architectural work such as columns, gates, fences, balustrades and bridge components.
- Chute work.
- Communication poles/towers.
- Duct work.
- Tank work.
- Fully customised steel fabrication tailored to the needs of individual projects.