Our Welding Services
As part of our comprehensive fabrication services, Rollwell Engineering specialises in all facets of industrial welding. Operating from our 1500m² custom built workshop and 2000m² hardstand area, we carry out large-scale, heavy steel fabrication projects and also provide mobile welding services relating to onsite assembly, installation and repair projects.
Rollwell Engineering provides expert welding and fabrication solutions to many high-profile Perth organisations from a diverse range of industries. Regularly servicing the oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, construction and communications sectors, some of our clients include Goodline, CBI Constructors, Clough, Monadelphous, Civmec, Optus, BHP and Rio Tinto.
At Rollwell Engineering, we rely only on highly qualified Boilermakers and Welders who share our passion for excellence and commitment to delivering the highest quality outcomes for our clients. All our welding and fabrication services are carried out to the relevant Australian Standards as well as within the parameters of our ISO Accredited quality, safety and environmental management systems. We pride ourselves on our outstanding attention to detail and ability to proactively identify and help mitigate any risk factors likely to impact the outcome of our clients’ projects. We believe our dedication and holistic approach are among some of the reasons we’ve been able to build trusted, long-term relationships with our clients.
Rollwell Engineering maintains a highly flexible approach to the delivery of our welding and fabrication services. We provide select fabrication services according to client-prepared specifications or work closely with our clients to customise solutions encompassing the entire design, engineering, shop drawing, fabrication, installation and commissioning phases.
Our Welding Capabilities:
- Qualified welding personnel and welding procedures to AS/NZS 1554/ASME AS/NZS 3992.
- Fully equipped, 1500m² workshop facility with 2000m² laydown area.
- Mobile welding units, on-site assembly and installation.
- Complete design and drafting capabilities.
- Diverse range of welding services including Tig, Mig, Arc and Flux Cored Welding.
- Extensive materials experience including mild steel, stainless steel, Chrome-Moly steel, aluminium, copper, brass, nickel, titanium and alloys such as Monel, Inconel and Hastelloy.